This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 at 9:19 pm and is filed under Resources for Instructors. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
As the new term gets under way, we invite you to use all the free Bovée and Thill resources now available online.
Media Curation Services
Bovée & Thill’s Online Magazines for Business Communication on Scoop.it collect useful and interesting media items in a variety of subject areas:
- Business Communication 2.0: Social Media and Electronic Communication
- Teaching a Modern Business Communication Course
- Teaching Business Communication and Workplace Issues
- Teaching Business Communication and Interpersonal Communication
- Teaching Oral Communication in a Business Communication Course
- Teaching Business Communication and Employment
- Teaching Visual Communication
- Exclusive Teaching Resources for Business Communication Instructors
Videos and Presentations
The Bovée & Thill's YouTube Channel offers videos with advice on teaching the new elements of business communication.
We also offer a variety of videos and PowerPoint presentations on SlideShare.
You'll find more than 500 infographics, videos, articles, podcasts, and PowerPoints on Pinterest.
Vital Bookmarks for Teaching a Business Communication Course
The Ultimate Guide to Resources for Business Communication Instructors
See Bovee and Thill on Instagram (#boveeandthill)
Interactive Tests for Instructors
Connect with academic and industry peers from around the world in these Bovée & Thill online communities:
- Facebook: Teaching Business Communication. Share your opinions about issues important to instructors of business communication, ask peers questions, and offer best practices for instruction.
- Facebook: Bovée and Thill's Inner Circle for Business Communication. This discussion forum is reserved for college and university instructors who are adopters of textbooks by Courtland Bovée or John Thill.
- Facebook: Social Media and Electronic Communication Workshop. Learn about electronic communication and social media quickly and easily. Members can receive one-on-one mentoring, as requested, as well as opportunities for group chat and webinars.
- LinkedIn: Teaching Business Communication. This group is a discussion and resource-sharing forum exploring all aspects of teaching business communication.
- LinkedIn: Bovée & Thill’s Inner Circle for Business Communication. This group is also devoted exclusively to college and university instructors who are adopters of textbooks by Courtland Bovée or John Thill.
- LinkedIn: Bovée & Thill’s Social Media and Electronic Communication Workshop. This group provides access to a variety of presentations and videos on teaching new-media skills.
Custom Web Search Tool
Web Search, a search tool, developed by Bovée and Thill, preformats more than 325 types of searches using the web’s most powerful search engines, making it easy to find teaching resources in specific media formats.
The links along the left side of the screen provide direct access to many of these resources as well, along with other items of potential interest to instructors. If you have any questions or suggestions, please be sure to leave a note in the comments.
Bovee & Thill Resources for Adopters Only
(Registration is required for the sites listed below. Registering once on either site gives you full access to both of these sites. To register, click "Register" in the upper right-hand side of the navigation bar on the homepage of either site.)
Daily business communication news
Our daily news service, Business Communication Headline News, provides carefully selected items of interest for instructors.
Content updating service
The unique Real-Time Updates content-updating service offers a wealth of material we have personally selected for instructors and students, sorted by media type and textbook chapter.